Friday, November 6, 2009

Travel Trailer Porch Is It Illegal To Have A Travel Trailer Parked Outside And Have Occupants In It?

Is it illegal to have a travel trailer parked outside and have occupants in it? - travel trailer porch

I live in California and have friends to stay out of my house in a small trailer. Is it forbidden to live there? In total there are seven of them, and have no place in my house for them. I wonder if I should get some kind of permission, or how it works. I do not know how long she will be there.

3 comments:

lb2006 said...

This varies from city to city. You should contact your local code enforcement, if left where it is.

deltaxra... said...

Most cities, so for some time.
You call your local city codes and ask.

Marty K said...

It is their property, but ensures that they find something with him, especially in Wacko, California attacked liberal.

Post a Comment