Monday, November 9, 2009

Decoder Dll Sonic 2.8.6.1418 Digital DVD Decoder For XP Sent By Email, Question.?

Digital DVD decoder for XP sent by Email, question.? - decoder dll sonic 2.8.6.1418

Please help me, I'm not a great computer stuff.

On eBay they are selling what they call digital download DVD decoder via e-mail, as low as $ 1.99. Feedback from buyers are very good.

I use the download on my other computer is not connected to the Internet. How do I get my e-mail to my computer, if possible? Can I have a CD or DVD disc and download to another computer?

This is what the seller sells http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie ... What do you think, and it works very well.

Thank you for your attendance and support.

1 comment:

Anony Moose said...

Description is Windows Media Player to play DVDs support. I do not think WMP needs help, but if I did not bother me. Simply download the free player VLC http://www.videolan.org/

Download is low. get to another computer that is not connected to the Internet, you can burn to a CD, but that seems to be too wasteful. not have a mini-USB device?

Post a Comment