Saturday, November 7, 2009

Old Style Sunfish Parts Diagram How Do I Connect My Sons Old Style Nintendo DS To The Internet So He Can Play Other Gamers Around The World?

How do I connect my sons old style Nintendo DS to the internet so he can play other Gamers around the world? - old style sunfish parts diagram

My son asked me how you connect your old style of the Nintendo DS to our wireless router to connect to Pokémon, I could share it with other players around the world. Can someone tell me how to do it. Thank you.

2 comments:

nag241 said...

u can not make a wireless router if you have cable then u shuold have wifi. have on the home screen has a WiFi environment, and just use it connects. or if you want, the game will only go to the bottom of the screen and say, get in touch sholud to wifi or something, and if not to just go ahead and see how nitendo.com Do it yourself

Windrider unchained M.A.M. said...

The Official Nintendo Magazine, every month, have a good tutorial on how to try to go online to the website of Nintendo, which has lots of information about the connection to the Internet.

Post a Comment