Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Columbus Ohio Drive License Renewal Ohio Speeding Ticket?

Ohio Speeding Ticket? - columbus ohio drive license renewal

Hey everyone,

Tonight I had my first speeding and 2 total offense (an appointment Fender Bender).

I know it's silly, but I have "tested" was about 104 mph on I-270, where the limit is 65 mph (I "tested" at 39 km / h in the limit).

According to the officer who shot me with a laser. I do not know whether this changes nothing was, but driving on the highway, so going in the same direction as I am in a different way.

My ticket says I am responsible to justice. The ticket is "Four Point Speed Violation" handwritten on it by the agent.

Oh yes, sorry, an idiot. The speed is stupid, and I'm not accelerate in the short term (if I have purchased a license). The panic has taught me, in any case.

Can anyone tell me what they made before the court considers that the sanctions? Is it likely that I will do the time? Will I lose my license) (lang? How do I pay fines?

Thank you very much, I appreciate the information. PS - I am 20 years in Franklin County, Ohio (ColuZone MBUS). Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment