Thursday, November 5, 2009

Show Me Your Spanish Wedding Invite Do You Think Anyone Wanted Us To Show Up To This Wedding?

Do you think anyone wanted us to show up to this wedding? - show me your spanish wedding invite

My husband received an invitation for us to go to a wedding of one of their colleagues. He invited my husband and his family, but the invitation was hurt in Spanish and my husband's back and can not go too far, however, decided not to go. Now he feels guilty, but I tell him that he was invited as jesture and is not even proven that he'll miss. After all, they know they can not even read Spanish!
I told him to his work a companion card WHE return to work, then forget it. What do you think?

8 comments:

Karen said...

I think we should not feel guilty. I doubt he even had time to understand who has not seen. I think your idea is perfect, and your husband should stop worrying.

TB said...

I think we are insensitive. An alert requires a response - that is, they should let people know whether you will attend.
His name appears on the guest list and ask yourself if they are present, if you know. We must reject the invitation, written in English, and whether they give a gift that needs to be done before marriage, too.

Jennifer B said...

The beauty of an invitation that you are not there ... Customers, they give them an option. No one should have been invited to a wedding to go see your husband has good reason to go to ... Back injuries. If an RSVP card, send it back with regret. If you have the feeling of making a gift of some kind, then do it, but not necessary. Each of the previous answer is good, so I'm sure you will say with the validation, no to find the wedding.

I love my love said...

If the bride and groom should always be a translation for English speaking people. That's pretty closed mind on them. You're right, probably as a gesture of who is injured now invited. but since you invited and are unable to participate, is the label to give this too.

JennyJ in the Sky with Diamonds said...

It takes little effort to the list of wedding guests, sort, and only people you really limited, then it must really wanted to come when he received an invitation. even in Spanish! However, it is his fault that he hurt his back on me, so you should not risk even worse by too much. to understand completely. should not feel guilty. the idea of the greeting card is good.

♥ Mrs. T to Be ♥ said...

I think you should send the card and letter, and said in English, why they could not attend. Send your best wishes. That's all I can really do, right now!

Miss A said...

Then you need to send your pain. You need to understand that he hurt his back on me. An invitation to a wedding. An invitation, not an obligation.

rmcd said...

I hope you RSVPed? A gift card would be a good gesture.

Post a Comment