Sunday, February 14, 2010

Will A Usb Charger Charge Any Device Can Safely Use My Car Power Inverter To Charge My Camera With A USB Charger That Is Plugged Into It?

Can safely use my car power inverter to charge my camera with a USB charger that is plugged into it? - will a usb charger charge any device

I asked one investor (CT XPower 175) main courses, I in my car. I found that I have a USB port. To my USB-charged device (Kodak EasyShare M1033 digital camera) I connect a USB charger to the power sector in the power converter? My question is whether it is functioning properly, without damaging the device. I wonder if it can double the energy conversion (DC) to AC and AC to USB be a problem. Anyone who knows enough about how it works would help here? Thank you for considering this question for me.

1 comment:

c_j_ryan said...

Must be good!

But err on the side of caution, leave the camera is not connected when starting the engine. Although I have done many times and nothing wasted!

Post a Comment