Thursday, February 11, 2010

Is There Fat In A Long Spray Of Cooking Spray Ugh, Repost. No Spammers Pleaaaaase.?

Ugh, repost. No spammers pleaaaaase.? - is there fat in a long spray of cooking spray

I'm still very motivated in my goals of weight loss. I am currently 195 pounds and 5'5 "tall. My goal is 140 May Working out 6 days a week and cut out junk food every day to achieve. On 7, I would want to be treated. My daily calories between 1100 -- 1200.

My question is: How many calories are in today at noon? What is a good idea for dinner?

The eggs must be removed ... 2 egg whites, 1 tablespoon skim milk, 1/2c fresh spinach and 1 chopped onion all. Cooked in fat free Pam spray.

There were also two cups of water.


Then I work from the heart and strength by 30 days Shred Jillian Michaels. Later, my motivation and I (my daughter) Take a long walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment