Thursday, February 4, 2010

Red Discoloration Dogs Upper Lip I'm Worried About My Dog. He Has Had A Red Rash, Some Sores, Hair Loss, Some Mood Changes,and Enlarged Nipples?

I'm worried about my dog. He has had a red rash, some sores, hair loss, some mood changes,and enlarged nipples? - red discoloration dogs upper lip

I thought it was the chip and heat to do, so that we, the factors that has emerged to eliminate the changing of the seasons to improve it. But it still has some discoloration and stains red rash on his stomach. His skin so expect some degree of hair loss, but now he is should not build their winter coat, but it is declining. And the nipples? I think I should bring him to the vet, but sometimes I wonder if he do as happy as I am more than should be. Any advice is there for me?

3 comments:

Cara said...

Do you need to consult a veterinarian. There also will be ignored. You can only get worse.

kristend... said...

It's like some of the symptoms of Cushing's syndrome. It could be a number of things, though. I agree with the other answers, you should take him to the vet.

lola blue said...

Visit the training could be no question of the thyroid or allergy.
-L

Post a Comment